The National Assessment and Accreditation Council advocated the establishment of Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the accredited institutions .C P PATEL & F H SHAH COMMERCE COLLEGE, ANAND was established in the year 1970 . Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the College was established on 15th June 2009, as the post accreditation quality sustenance activity. The IQAC plans, guides and monitors Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the college.
QUALITY POLICY :
“To Pursue global standards of excellence in all our endeavours encompassing teaching, research, consultancy and continuing education and to remain focused in our core and support functions and in that direction to hold ourselves accountable to our stakeholders, through embedded processes of self-evaluation and continuous improvement”
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC:
- As per the directives of the Govt of Gujarat, a student should enrol himself/herself for at least one of the following Dharas :
- (1) Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- (2) Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- (3) Vanguard the conduct of internal and external Academic Audits of departments to promote quality, accountability and transparency
- (4) Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- (5) Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- (6) Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- (7) Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- (8) Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
- (9) To obtain feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.