THE B.COM PROGRAMME (Grant-In-Aid) :
- (1) B.Com – College First in University Examination Late Shri Chaturbhai Prabhudasbhai Patel Medal.
- (2) SYB.Com – College First in University Examination Cash Award by Shri Ambalal Zaverbhai Patel of Agas.
- (3) FYB.Com – College First in University Examination Cash Award by Late Shri Himmatbhai Jashbhai Patel from Dahiben Jashbhai Patel Education Society, Anand.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination Std XII (Any Stream) conducted by Gujarat Secondary Education Board or its equivalent, with English may apply.
- (1) English and
- (2) Business Organization, Elements of Accountancy (Any One) and
- (3) Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics (Any One)
Selection will be based upon academic performance in the previous examination. The decision of the college authority in respect of admission shall be final and binding.
Application forms duly completed should be submitted with original and attested xerox copies of the following:
(i) Mark sheets of SSC and HSC Examinations
(ii) School Leaving Certificate and
(iii) Passport size Photograph (Nos 3)
Evaluation would be done on the basis of Internal Test Examinations conducted by the college during the Semester, and the University Examination conducted at the end of the Semester as per the rules of the University for the Choice Based Credit System. In addition, over all performance of students in class, Assignments, Attendance, Contribution to Extracurricular Activities, etc. would be taken into consideration.
SAPTADHARAS - A GOVT OF GUJARAT INITIATIVE :
- As per the directives of the Govt of Gujarat, a student should enrol himself/herself for at least one of the following Dharas :
- (1) Knowledge Band
- (2) Creative Expression Band
- (3) Fine Arts Band
- (4) Theatre Band
- (5) Music and Dance Band
- (6) Yoga and Sports Band
- (7) Community / Social Service Band