To connect teachers and students with a systematic and comprehensive use of technology combined with a rigorous and relevant career preparation components. To serve as the catalyst in the transition from traditional learning to a student-centered and career oriented approach that will carry students well into the next century. To be the most admired social enterprise which aims at being a companion of students aspiring for success in competitive examinations and equips them to raise the standards of living of society at large. We believe that consistent and constant access by the individual learner to the learning tools of their choice strengthens their evolution as a critical thinker, thereby ensuring their success in the future.
To promote and provide high-quality, relevant and varied education to students preparing for competitive examinations, and to make available a suitable platform for them and thereby promote the feeling of contribution in the development of the nation. The SPETCH values its role as an educational leader, embracing change and responding to the complex needs of those it serves.
About SPETCH :
- To acquire, preserve and disseminate knowledge.
- To train students of different backgrounds, for various state and national level competitive examinations.
- To develop and offer career enhancement services responding to the needs of the people and communities in the society.
- To provide a platform to meet the global requirements.
- Coaching and training by competent, qualified and experienced faculties.
- Information Resource Centre. (Library and E-Library).
- Guest lectures delivered by prominent personalities invited from different fields.
- Periodical mock examinations, mock personal interviews and mock group discussions.
Dr. R. D. Modi
Head – SPETCH Committee
Convenor: Mr.Kamal Agal(CO-ORDINATOR,(Bachelor of Vocation)